Wednesday 20 February 2013

Smoooooth


Guess what, I had my crack wax yesterday. HAHA! I have never done waxing before. I am not particularly hairy either. But I like the completely smooth feeling of the skin - it's horny. I have tried doing it myself with hair removal cream but it's tricky and takes ages so I don't do it regularly. Maybe once in a few months.


I came across this guy on a cruising website and he sounded professional, with proper qualifications and a dedicated website. Not one of those pervy men who offer massages but what they are really interested in is getting off on touching your cock. So I went to his place and he had a special treatment room. He was in his 40's, but in good shape and not bad looking either - I wouldn't say no if he had offered (don't judge). But he was very professional throughout - never even touched my balls. I got hard a few times because basically I had to be on all fours with my head down and bum up in the air, like I was ready to take a big one, and he didn't say anything even when precum starting dripping from my cock.

Anyway, it wasn't painful if that's what you are wondering. He used hot wax and I tensed up a bit when he ripped the hardened wax off but the pain was so short that by the time I could making a grunting noise it didn't hurt anymore. Now I have a bum that is smooth like it used to be a few years ago!

No comments: