Sunday 23 February 2014

He polishes well

Sochi's concluded. But I'm still catching up on the replays. I have to say snowboard cross is by far the best event to watch. And the bobsleigh is at the opposite end of the scale because you can't see what they are doing at all - they might as well be having a wank in the giant toy car. I still have a million questions about curling. Like, why are they always in such a hurry to clear the stones at the end? Anyhow, here are a couple of men curlers I enjoyed looking at.

Niklas Edin, 28 years of age, is the Swedish skip. He is not the tallest Olympian but littler guys tend to have more power packed into it. I want him to model for H&M, not Beckham.




Scott Andrews, 24, is the British second. He is engaged/married (BITCH!) but he can still come around to clean my floor.









2 comments:

PR8 said...

Great choices Ethan but here are some of my favourites: http://www.popsugar.com/Hot-Athletes-Winter-Olympics-2014-Pictures-33368118#photo-33884307

Ethan said...

These two are hotter than half of them on that list - how did they get missed out!?