Tuesday 11 February 2014

"Hi."


Hi Brad,

How are you? :)

I saw you last night, in my sleep. You were only a few feet away but you didn't see me. I stood there, wanting to call but there were people around you. I was a bit scared.

I am doing great. It's good in a way to be back to the work routine and work is actually not too routine. You are on my mind every day. I don't think about it - but there is always something that makes me think of you.



Take care

Yours

Ethan xxx


*


He never replied. He wants me to just forget about him.

I have come to terms with the fact that our week together was just...a moment when two parallel lives intersected. My feelings were real but I was not in a position to ask for anything more. I only sent the email to provoke a response. He couldn't even reply to tell me what's been going on in his life - like I were a healing wound that he knew not to touch. He is a softie. I will leave him alone.

Or did it happen the other way round?

2 comments:

Explorer Jack said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Its freezing here in NY :-( who knows what he's thinking right now... But I think you should move on. Someone better is out there for you.