Saturday 23 March 2013

Young talent at the gym

This young guy in a blue vest and white football shorts caught my eye at the gym. He didn't have big arms or chest or muscles and looked like he just started coming the to gym. But still had a naturally lean, toned shaped presumably from doing other sports. A trainer was showing him how to use some of the equipment while his dad was on the treadmill. I know what you're thinking - that he must be illegal. I don't know, he must have been at least 18. But he was cute as.
Ok he was AT LEAST 17.

I saw him again in the changing room when he got out of the shower. As with a lot of young guys with lean bodies, he too had nice abs that looked like he never had to work hard for them. He was drying himself next to his dad who was getting dressed. I was about ten feet away getting dressed on another bench. But I had to sneak a look when he took the towel off to put his pants on...and I saw the big sleeping beauty, dangling nicely between his smooth legs. Deluxe uncut edition. Look at the picture below - same body type but his wally was easily twice the size, soft!

His dad must be dead proud.


1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT