Friday 17 May 2013

Does it work or am I being daft?

This little purple guy came in through the post last week. I got it because I have an issue with my other entry being too tight. So tight that every time I want to let someone in, it takes forever. Starting with one finger, lots of lube, two fingers, slight pain, more lube, three, deep breaths...and we are both ten years older by the time I am ready. There is something anatomically different about my backend that makes you wanna give up.


I am hoping that with the use of this little fella, which is actually shorter than a coke can, maybe the respective muscles will gain more flexibility. I have put it in once. It's not hard to slide in with some lube - after all it is the lowest level of the beginners type in terms of size, like putting a finger in. But I found myself clenching the cheeks to keep it in because it felt like it could easily come out - there is not enough anchorage! So if an unexpected fart came on, it might shoot out and break the window. Get a bigger one? Maybe. I just might explode when I have to pass wind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here with my partner, laughing my ass off! I'm the same way! LOL!

Ethan said...

You must have a very patient partner! How annoying is it to see some people can just pop it in any time...

PR8 said...

Thanks Ethan for your comment on my latest post and you are absolutely right about it x