Wednesday 8 May 2013

Safe-for-work post: Scottish Highlands

I was away during the weekend - turned my back on the sunny South for the cold and wet Scotland. It was still amazing.

I grew up in a busy city. Perhaps that's why I find the nature so attractive and fascinating. It was my first time to Scotland and sure enough I will be back.

There were seven of us including Phil. Nothing happened between us. The more time I spent with him the more certain I was that he was straight and not my type anyway, which was great because otherwise he would have occupied my thoughts all the time and ruined the trip for me. We're still good friends.

I like the Scottish accent. It's not sexy but still nicer than any English accent. Rob is Scottish but he has very little accent. I just thought he was from up North until I saw the tartan attributed to his surname.

Glen Coe - remember the scene from Skyfall?


Approaching the summit of Ben Nevis


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics :-)

I've always wanted to go there... and Ireland, for some reason

PR8 said...

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles
We will stand tall
And face it all together