Monday 13 May 2013

I hooked up with a random Dutchman yesterday


and it was mediocre. He fucking loved it - moaning and groaning like an old woman. I finished just in time to get out before the car park started charging.

I did it only because I felt like I had been with the same person for a long time (in relative terms) and I wasn't used to that. But as it turned out I had wasted my time. I realised it wouldn't be easy to find someone more compatible with me than Rob, in bed and in...person. Not impossible. But not Grindr-easy either.

Right after my last post about him, he texted back and everything was ok. Before my trip to Scotland we were talking in bed.
"We need to do something about this," he said.
"About what?"
"Us. We should do dinner."
I said yeah (although I wasn't sure if it was a good idea) but knowing it wasn't gonna happen in the near future. 

For the first time, he mentioned the age gap. Apparently his ex was a lot younger than him...but our gap is doubly wide. I don't think he likes to think about the future either.


No comments: