Sunday 22 December 2013

To be continued

They must be back in New York by now.

I had the chance to see Brad once last time before he left but I didn’t. I didn’t want him to feel any worse. I pray that God gives him all the goodness he deserves.

>…the thought of your gentle smile and warm heart torment me because my actions and desires are not mine to give at this time…
> I have had more than I could ask for in the last couple of weeks.

While Brad was on a plane, I sweated through the night with a fever. I sent Craig an email to ask for forgiveness but I couldn't promise never to let Brad touch my heart again. I couldn't.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...i feel your pain -NY

Anonymous said...

Why do I keep coming back? Your story draws me in... - NY

Ethan said...

Thanks for spending the time to read and leaving comments, so I don't feel like I'm just talking to a tree hole.

Anonymous said...

Nah, dont say that...because that sort of makes me a tree hole hehe cheer up bud! - NY

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ethan! From across the pond

Ethan said...

Merry Christmas to you too and every reader.

E x