Saturday 19 January 2013

The generic first post

Here we go.

I am a young man living life in the UK. I am a budding engineer graduated from university just over a year ago. I am gay, single, and am half way between in and out of the closet. I was brought up in a traditional Christian family and although people say God hates fags, I don't hold a grudge. He might even love me for who I am.



This blog is here to document my thoughts and help me figure out where I am going with my personal life - the second life that no one really knows about. The great thing about blogging is, as I have realised from reading other people's blogs, that you can be completely honest without feeling mega paranoid. Hopefully, a handful of people will find this blog interesting and keep me sane. Good luck to me.


Warning: There will be sexual stuff in my posts - because it is part of my life. 

Call me Ethan. :)



5 comments:

INTO DUDES said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

Also, mad awesome pic!

Ethan said...

Thanks, man. Hope I can keep this going for a while!

Bigen03 said...

Your blog was suggested from one of my favorite blogs "The Ministry of Pleasure" and I gotta say... You've been added to my RSS Feeds.

I look forward to each post and welcome to the world of blogging.

Ethan said...

Thank you, Bigen, my first follower!

PR8 said...

Woohoo! Keep in UP my dear Ethan!