Wednesday 24 April 2013

Shop boy

A couple of months ago when I was shopping at one of the local supermarkets, I thought I recognised a member of staff - someone I had met online and hooked up with about half a year ago. He was 20, tall, cute but still looked like a teenager which was not exactly my type. And it wasn't a particularly steamy session either. He was nervous and we ended up just sucking and wanking. And we never messaged each other again after that. Looked like he had found himself a job.


Although I almost instantly recognised him at the supermarket (his long fringe had made an impression), I didn't want him to recognise me and think I was some sort of stalker so I quickly finished my shopping and left. But since then, I have probably seen him every other time I went to that supermarket and we have made eye contact a few times despite my best efforts to avoid it. And when we did I just carried on like I had never met him - I even started to believe it.


Yesterday I was standing in the line for the self-checkout machines when I saw the conveyor belt next to us was actually empty. So I moved to the human checkout and oh crap, it was him. Ok don't react. He said hi in the standard customer service tone and I said hi. I only had a few things to pay for and I packed my groceries as they went through the scanner. I kept my cool but I shot a glance at his name badge - hm, yeah I think that was his name.


He handed me the receipt and I had to look at him to say thanks, because that's what normal people do, and when he smiled back he was looking at me for longer than one would with a customer. There was mischief in his smile too like he was saying, "I know you".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha small world.

what if he asks you out? :-)

PR8 said...

Oooo ya!