Sunday 28 April 2013

We started out having anonymous sex


We haven't texted each other since Tuesday. But it's cool. I'm not pulling my hair out. After all, we are not in a relationship. We haven't even gone on a single date. Only the strange thing is he has already given me his house key, although I have only used it once to lock up.

I am an adult. I can manage just sleeping with him sometimes when his shifts are not at stupid hours. We don't need to be constantly texting like the young ones.

I am ok with the current state which is a big blur of undefined possibilities and feelings, if that makes any sense at all. Neither of us seems to be in a rush to clear the haze to see where we are. All I know is Rob likes me. And I like him too. 

But I am careful with (not) getting attached. If he finds someone else tomorrow I would feel shit for a day or two then move on. So maybe it's best that we stay where we are. It's damage limitation.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a hopeless romantic... that's the reason I'm a bit leaning away from the "blurred" situation :-)

Ethan said...

I know what you mean. I might be a little scared of the reality.

Anonymous said...

I think we all are in a bit of denial ...I'm just in a phase where I have to think aboutbthe long term. I mean I know people grow old and time flies so fast....I need someone who I can grow old with and look back at all those years with a warm fuzzy feeling inside...sorry for the rant hehe hopeless romantic