Friday 21 June 2013

A good massage without the happy ending

It's not what you are thinking about. But close.

I had to travel up to the north west earlier this week for some company-run training so I went the night before and stayed at a hotel. I didn't have my car with me and there was not much around so I loaded up Grindr and started getting messages - as the fresh meat in the area.


To cut a long story short, this guy caught my attention but he was stalling all night, asking horny questions without showing real intention to put into action. And he vanished in the end. Why do people waste their own time and others like that? Real tosser.

Meanwhile, this older man was pestering me with a message every ten minutes. Persistance becomes desperation after a while. It wasn't particularly attractive. While still being stalled by Mr Trimmedchest, I said I just wanted him to open me up so I could let someone else in later - a request I thought might turn him away. But it didn't seem to have dampened his spirit at all.

Before I had even agreed, he said he was already in the car park. Hey if he's happy to work for me at the other end, not requiring any active participation on my part, I have nothing to lose right? So I told him the room number.

He looked a bit older than in the photos - they always do don't they - and was a bit too "nice" like he was my uncle or something. Er, please just get on with it. I didn't actually say that.

I stripped off and he followed. I moved to his left side with my back to him so I could give him a few strokes and he could start working on my manhole. He was surprisingly good. He had a lot of lube that felt watery but it did the job. Soon enough I was on all fours on the bed and he was giving my tunnel an all-direction rub. Deep and thorough. Sometimes with a finger on each hand stretching my muscle. I must have been dripping a bit when he was massaging my prostate with his thumb on the inside and the rest of his hand around my balls. But I wasn't giving him my full attention every second - I was still checking Grindr in the hope that Trimmedchest or some other hot guy would turn up, now that my third eye had opened.

Without pulling his fingers out, he came around to my left so I could suck him. I did for a bit to be polite, then went back to enjoying the stretch. Then, as the final stage of the exercise, he put a condom on and made sure I was ready for whoever I was expecting. His shaft was bigger than average - he was a tall man. I felt the stretch but he had warmed me up so well that it never hurt a bit, even when he was going in and out at full speed.

He pulled out, said he needed a break and sat down on the bed against the wall, still smiling. I checked Grindr again - no offers that I wanted to take. But I told him that someone was on their way. He got the idea (or actually believed me) and started getting dressed again. I thanked him. He left. And that was that. Then I realised that my groin area was actually slightly sore. Like the spent feeling after wanking off multiple times. Or I guess in this case, the kind of muscle ache after an intense workout?

By then I was happy enough to go to bed without a second visitor. I felt absolutely great. It'd been so long I had almost forgotten the feeling of being stretched and I did just that tonight, blowing the cobwebs off. It was even better that I didn't blow my load - I was in the best state just before peaking so I didn't have to go through the flop. Because you are meant to enjoy the relaxing effects of a massage for as long as you can.

2 comments:

Explorer Jack said...

Thanks for letting one of us in the Old Fellas club have a crack at your young twat!

PR8 said...

Great sexy experience. I like it Jack :)