Saturday 1 June 2013

Poppered up, head down


Last time I got a nose burn from getting too close to the evil little bottle, I swore never to accept it again. I have never bought the stuff. I was offered every time I took it. Rob reckoned it would help me open up - but I still wanted to pass out when he drove that space shuttle into the Hobbit's cave. What is the fucking point?


When I got up today, the burn looked even more obvious than yesterday with some kind of thin scab formed in the area. Basically I looked like a crackhead.

It was still concealable - good thing I didn't empty the whole bottle on my face. So I walked into the office hoping nobody would talk to me from closer than a couple of desks' radius. At least it was a Friday which meant there were fewer people in the office. I think I did ok. Nobody was staring at my nose for ages when I was talking to them. Nobody would think I was the type to sniff anything.

Kids, don't do drugs.



2 comments:

PR8 said...

PP's dick is considered large and my ass is quite tight but we never need popper. Plenty of lube and skillful insertion made a hell lot of difference! I guess the more comfortable you feel with your partner, the easier it goes. Oh and don't forget to relax and BREATH!

Ethan said...

Appreciated...

but a tad too much details!! Like getting the parent sex talk. lol