Sunday 9 June 2013

Ramble and a pic

Apparently it was the naked bike ride in Brighton. I was only driving past and I didn't stick around to watch. I imagined it was fun, if not a bit cold before the sun came out later in the afternoon. But you'd probably struggle to spot the hot ones among the other naked bodies and shriveled bits anyway...

Last summer I rode from London to Brighton over night and almost fell off my bike. I kept nodding off after half way because I had just done a swim event in the day and was exhausted. Never signing up for events without thinking again.

I love this pic. Do you see a rising or setting sun?


3 comments:

Byblock81 said...

Golden soft light of the sun - good shot!

Explorer Jack said...

Off the top of my head, I'd say setting sun.

However if I saw it in person, I'd say sunrise, as I'm and EARLY riser, and see almost every sunrise.


Love the hot nerd.

sukemnsee said...

Making me look at the rising sun just when I was more focused on the guy. The kind that screams out I am Superman beneath this quiet demeanour.