Wednesday 12 June 2013

Facebook drool


If you are hot (like him above - this guy is SEX! fuck), and you put pics of yourself up on any social network without restrictions on who can see them, they are going to end up getting featured on a blog like this. (I don't actually know either of them. Friends of friends.)

My facebook settings are pretty high on the privacy scale. I don't let people see pics I've been tagged in. I only share my own photos with a selected few. You might want to see if I have any hot friends...but NO, I won't allow it.

So it's a choice. If you have nice abs to share with the world, I am more than happy to lend a hand...after it's done draining the pipe of course. 


2 comments:

PR8 said...

That's one sexy EIGHT PACKS!

Anonymous said...

I am very curious to hear erotic story from you. Owh, creamy pie :)