Saturday 15 June 2013

Footy is not my sport

And it's even more irritating when you are just watching. The only reason I stood in the wind for half a day today for the company's football tournament was because someone had asked me to take photos and I didn't have a legitimate excuse not to go.

I wouldn't have complained if it were a calm, sunny day but the wind was so strong it nearly blew my boss' moustache off his face. The only upside was that there were five teams of men in shorts running around. Of course not everyone was athletic - we are an engineering/management company. But those who were probably got featured a few more times on my camera than the others. On a few occasions I might have orgasmed in my mind. Now let's see if I can process the images on my computer without getting a hard on.



No comments: